1. Referral Service: All Service Providers are pre-screened prior to being referred to Client and Agency will verify the Service Provider ’s work authorization prior to being referred to Client.
2. Payment: Payment is due at the time service is scheduled. Client may provide Agency with a valid credit card to keep on file for billing. Client is responsible for and agrees to pay Agency for the full cost of Client’s requested services. The referral fee charged by Agency for its services shall be reasonable, negotiable, and based on a fixed percentage of the service cost per the Agency’s established fee schedule. Client agrees to pay Agency a Referral Fee for as long as Client continues to engage or otherwise utilize the Service Provider ’s services. Client shall pay Agency a service charge of $35 in the event Client’s payment is returned by the institution on which it is drawn for any reason.
3. Cancellation: Failure to notify Agency twenty-four (24) hours in advance of cancellation of any requested service will result in a $80 cancellation fee charged for the scheduled visit.
4. Parking: Please provide parking convenience for Service Providers. An appointment will be considered “cancelled” and the $80 cancellation fee will be applied if Service Providers have to leave due to parking inconvenience.
5. Arriving window: There is a 2-hour window of arrival for the Service Providers. Based on many factors, such as traffic, finding new homes, finding parking, bringing in equipment and navigating from one home to another, we cannot guarantee exact arrival times. The Service Providers try their best to arrive towards the beginning of the arrival window. If they need an arrival adjustment, we will notify the customer.
6. Lock Out or No-Show: It is the responsibility of Client to ensure access for cleaning. If Client is not available or other access arrangements have not been made and the Service Providers is unable to enter, there will be a $80 lock-out charge.
7. Walk-through Required:
All first-time customers will be informed to have initial and final walk through on their first appointment. This is to ensure a satisfactory service. If walk through has been excused for any reasons, agency will not issue any refund or free touchup. The final walk-through releases AAA Cleaning Service and the Service Providers from any claims for that service. If Agency is contacted after completion of the service, all additional housekeeping services will be subject to standard charges, on a case-by-case basis.
8. Direct Hiring Prohibited: Client agrees not to directly engage the services of any referred Service Providers during the term of this Agreement and for a period of nine (9) months after termination of services without informing Agency of the scheduled services. Should services commence or additional services be provided without informing Agency, Client agrees to pay Agency $1,200 as a finder’s fee.
9. Performance of Services: The Service Providers represents that he/she possesses the qualifications, ability, and experience to perform all services requested by and rendered to Client without the advice, control, or supervision of Agency. The Service Providers shall be solely responsible for satisfactory performance of services to be rendered to Client. In the event Client communicates a complaint regarding the quality of services rendered or work performed, breakage, theft, or any other problem occurring while the Service Providers rendered service, it is the sole responsibility of the Service Providers to resolve the problem directly with Client. If any such complaints or concerns are received by Agency, Agency agrees to promptly inform the Service Providers he/she may resolve the matter directly with Client. Agency shall not be liable, and Client agrees to indemnify Agency from and against any claims, losses, costs, fees, liabilities, damages, or other injuries that arise as a result of the Service Provider’s actions or unsatisfactory performance. Agency assumes no liability or responsibility for, and makes no express or implied guarantees, representations, or warranties about, any information, material, services, referrals, Service Providers, independent contractors, employees, or potential employees (including but not limited to the qualifications or performance of the Service Providers) it provides to Client. Client’s use of Agency’s services is at Client’s own risk. Additionally, Agency does not employ or exercise control or discretion over Service Providers or any person referred by Agency to Client, and disclaims all responsibilities for such individuals’ conduct, misconduct, theft, negligence, or omissions. Additionally, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Client shall indemnify, defend, and hold Agency and its owners, managers, agents, employees, officers, directors, representatives, attorneys, and affiliated persons & entities, harmless against any damages or liability whatsoever arising out of or in any way in connection with Service Provider’s conduct, negligence, omission(s) or misconduct. In no event shall either party be liable for consequential, incidental, exemplary, punitive, special, or indirect damages of any kind. Further, a party’s aggregate liability for damages of any kind under this Agreement – excluding Client’s potential financial responsibilities; the fees, costs and interest related to collections; and the indemnity, defense and hold harmless provision – shall be limited to the amount of the fees received by or owed to Agency from Client, whichever is greater. If any waiver, exclusion, or limitation of damages is not permitted by law, the parties’ liability to each other is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
10. Independent Domestic Worker: Agency is not the employer of the domestic worker referred to Client. Client acknowledges that she or he may have employer responsibilities depending upon the nature of the professional relationship established with the referred Service Providers and thus, may be liable for payment of State and/or Federal employment taxes incurred during and throughout the course of the engagement. In addition, Client acknowledges that Agency shall not be liable, and Client agrees to indemnify Agency from and against any claims, losses, costs, fees, liabilities, damages, or injuries arising out of Client’s failure to pay any such taxes.
11. Acceptance of Terms: Client understands and agrees that Client’s engagement or utilization of the services of a Service Providers referred by Agency will constitute Client’s acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement even if Client does not return this executed Agreement to Agency.
12. Termination: Client reserves the right to replace or terminate the Service Providers for any reason..
13. Attorney’s Fees: Client agrees to pay all reasonable costs, including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees incurred by the Agency to enforce any provision in this Agreement.
14. Governing Law/Jurisdiction: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The State of California. Any action or proceeding commenced regarding this Agreement or the subjects herein shall be brought in County, California.
15. Consent for Use of Electronic Signatures: This Agreement may be executed by original, facsimile, and electronic signatures, each of which when affixed shall be deemed to be an original that is enforceable against the executing party.